Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2014

Finally! Pullipcon photo contest!

Hello everyone!

Sorry for being absent, but I had a real problem those last days. I wanted to participate at the Pullipcon photo contest at flickr, so I created a new flickr account, uploaded my picture and posted it in the photo group of pullipcon. The problem was that my picture wasn't displaid in the group! Fortunately, I found out that I had to upload at least 5 pictures which have to been shown in public until my photos can be seen in groups. So I uploaded my 5 pictures which everybody could see and then... nothing happened. Aaah!!! What should I do? So I read that I had to wait some days... it was Monday... than Tuesday... Wednesday... and Thursday. I was sooo worried I did something wrong... but now, finally, my picture appeared in the group!!!

I'm not sure if I can show you my picture on my blog because the contest is still going on, but here is a similary one. It would be so great if you could help me in the contest! You must only add my picture to your favorites (press the little star or the key "F"). Thank you so much! :)



PS: YES I GOT MY FIRST TAEYANG!!! But pssst.... he's a valentine's day present ;)

Pullip Addiction

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen