Freitag, 7. Februar 2014

Believe Reincarnation - Paloma customized

Hello everyone!

As I've seen that many people customize their Pullips, I also wanted to change Paloma's wig. To have a completely other type of wig I chose a soft blond one without fringe. I ordered it from coolcat (klick here) in France. Coolcat had so many beautiful things for Pullip dolls, so I also ordered an outfit set (klick here) and some shoes (klick here) because they look like mine (I have shiny black DocMartens).

So here is my little rebell!


I was worried how to fix her wig, but luckily there was a rubber band inside which made it really easy to fix it on the head of the doll.



I think she looks great like this. The new wig changes her personality enormous, I'd never thought that the hair would make such a difference. I'm really satisfied with the result ^-^

See you soon,
Pullip Addiction

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen