Sonntag, 2. Februar 2014

My first Pullip!!!

Hello!

HERE SHE IS: My first doll Paloma! (Pullip Clara)
I wanted to show you how adorable she is, so I just made a new video about her ^-^

Here's a special picture:

I'm so happy to welcome her at her new home (with me!)



So I first gonna describe her:

Her wig is just fantastic. Her hair is really soft, long, and has a great colour. It's a mixture between black an brown, which makes the contrast to her eyes even better, 'cause she has turquoise eyes! I love the eyes colour. You feel like falling in the deep ocean while looking at her. It's an incredible feeling. Her make-up is beautiful. She has big black eyelashes with a breeze of thin white eyelashes next to them. Also, her eyelids are pink (and there's also light pink around her eyes). Her skin isn't white, but she is lightly pale. Nevertheless her chops are powdered pink, which gives her a "I'm a little embarrassed"-feeling (I love that). Her lips are closed, she's smiling and has black points at the corners of her mouth. Oh, and her eyebrows are a sort of yellow-brown / blond. Now to the dress. Her dress has so many details, I can't describe them all. It is mainly pink with lots of black lace. There are three parts, so you can use the dress for different occasions. Her black socks and pink shoes fit perfectly with the dress. And now, her special accessories: She has a little round bag in pink and black. But that's not the best part. I just LOVE her easter bunny ears! They're so cute!


I hope that now you can understand my addiction to Pullips! You just cannot resist them!
If you wanna learn more about her, watch this video!

See you soon
Pullip Addiction




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen